PLEASE NOTE!

I am currently focusing on my work supporting Ground Zero Center for Nonviolent Action (gzcenter.org), so you will not find me posting here (except on rare occasion). I am, however, keeping my extensive listing of links related to (almost) all things nuclear up to date. Drop me an email at outreach@gzcenter.org if you find a broken or out-of-date link. Thanks and Peace, Leonard


Monday, May 18, 2009

Raging Grannies at GZ - The Video

Friends,

You've seen the photos (in my last post); now you can see Raging Grannies - The Video, a YouTube video by Todd Boyle. It's the next best thing to being there; much better than a reality show.

The video includes part of retired CIA officer Ray McGovern's speech to the Veterans For Peace 2006 convention. Check it out!

Peace,

Leonard


No comments:

Post a Comment